Hi and welcome,
My name is Charmain, and I'd like to introduce to you to, Lipstick Magazine - What Women Want. Lipstick (for short) is a new online (blog) magazine, offering you advice on all manner of different subjects from fashion to what to cook for dinner. We'll be scouting out great deals, books, home ideas, and anything that we think you might just love.
Post's will be added every Wednesday, and if you have a great product, idea, recipe, or maybe just some obscure interest that you would like me to feature, just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.
If you want to know a little bit more about me you can check out my Amazon author page http://www.amazon.com/Charmain-Marie-Mitchell/e/B00BD6ZLRM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
So I guess that is about it for now other than to say "Hope to see you Wednesday."
Ta Ra for now.
Charmain x
No comments:
Post a Comment