Here are some links and info on some really good ebooks I've read, all are very reasonably priced, and all of them can be read on kindle, pc, or mobile (cell) phone. Actually i'm surprised by the fact that so many people are still saying to me that they can't read ebooks due to the fact that they don't have a kindle device. So for all of you that still believe that - here is the link to download a kindle app on your pc, tablet, laptop, or mobile.
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?docId=1000425503
US: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000493771
So let's get reading.......
If you love romance and mystery...
http://www.amazon.com/Twenty-Eight-Half-Wishes-Gardner-Mystery-ebook/dp/B0058UXHHK/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398801005&sr=1-3&keywords=twenty+nine+and+a+half+reasons
Twenty - Eight and a Half Reasons - by Denise Grover Swank 4*
This is the first book in the Rose Gardner Mystery Series, and is available free on kindle, the following books in the series are paid for, but work out at about £2.00 or $3.50 which is not a lot of money, and well worth it. This series is great if you like romance with a little mystery, and I personally enjoyed these stories. If you check out Denise Grover Swank's author page she does offer several other books for free.
Casanova Killer - By Tullulah Grace 4*
This book is once again offered free, and is the first in a series. It's a great read that makes you want to keep turning the pages. The following books in the series are priced at approx £3.50 or $5.00 which is okayish, but then again the stories are very good. Tullulah Grace also offers other free stories on her author page, so it cost's you nothing to check it out.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Whispers-Howard-Supernatural-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B00JLTKFK6/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398802392&sr=1-4&keywords=Death+whispers
Death Whispers - By Charmain Marie Mitchell
Well you guessed it, here it is - my latest book - I couldn't leave it out, could I? Anyway if you do decide to give it a go, drop me a line and tell me what you think. :-) I also offer book one in my Vampire series for free if you would like to check it out on my author page.
So I guess thats me done for today - happy reading...
Ta ra for now,
Charmain x



No comments:
Post a Comment